Create a Feng Shui Home
Learn the feng shui dos and don'ts for each room of your home.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- Create a beautiful, uplifting and organized space.
- Add new linens, bath soaps, plants, soft lighting and other beautiful accessories.
- Add a mirror to the door to help the bathroom visually disappear.
- Put a divider between the bathroom and bedroom in master suites.
- Add earth and fire elements.
- Leave the toilet seat up or drains uncovered when not in use.
- Create clutter on the sink, countertop and tub edge or in the shower stall.
- Hold on to old or unused bottles of shampoos, products, creams and potions.
- Have the toilet in plain view. Try covering or screening it when possible.
- Create a small, cramped area. Try adding mirrors to help expand the feeling of the space.
Adapted from her book Interior Divine: Walking You Through the Transformation of Your Home, designer Jayne Pelosi shares...(9 photos)