Grilled Citrus Herb Branzino Recipe
This dish is summertime on a platter, with citrus herb-infused fish and a vibrantly bright and rustic salad.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Makes 4 servings
2 whole branzino fish
2-3 garlic cloves
Parsley Radish Salad Ingredients
1-2 bunches parsley
1 bunch radishes
3-4 celery stalks
1 15-oz. can white beans
Champagne Vinegar Dressing Ingredients
1:1 olive oil champagne vinegar (adjust amount of vinegar for a brighter bite)
1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
cracked black pepper
1. Score both sides of the branzino three times and stuff with garlic cloves, shallots, thyme, lemon and orange slices (image 1).
2. Place fish on a large piece of tin foil, and squeeze the juice of half an orange. Cover with additional orange/lemon slices (image 2).
3. Create a tented pouch and place on grill on medium heat for 40-45 minutes, or place in the oven at 425 degrees F for 40-45 minutes. Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
4. Fillet fish and shred with a fork. Serve on top of parsley radish summer salad.
Parsley Radish Summer Salad Instructions
1. In a bowl combine finely sliced radish, celery, chopped parsley and white beans (image 3).
2. Toss with champagne vinegar dressing.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a simple salt-encrusted branzino recipe served with slow-cooked vegetarian tagine.
The DIY experts at HGTV.com share simple step-by-step instructions on how to make Dad a denim apron for Father's Day.
The DIY experts at HGTV.com share simple step-by-step instructions on how to make a barbecue tool belt, a perfect gift for...