Parmesan Spinach Balls Recipe
Love creamy spinach dip? These parmesan spinach balls are its crispy counterpart.
Yield: 30 spinach balls
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/8 cup herb stuffing or Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- shaved parmesan, for garnish
Combine drained spinach and whisked eggs with onion, garlic, stuffing, parmesan and butter. Mix well.
Roll into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until slightly crisp. Serve warm.