Modern Minimalist Style
Designer Jennifer Harpe was able to add Asian influences to this row house, including a rock garden and a custom canopy.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Rob Six and Travis Sowders are looking to spruce up their classic 1920s row house. With its jumbled landscape and an addition straight out of the 1970s, the house is not exactly putting its best foot forward. They want to transform their home from clunky mess to contemporary dream house with a Zen twist.
- New windows
- Earth tone paint with charcoal trim
- Vertical zinc siding for the addition
- Custom-made canopy for the front door
- Pendant light at front entryway
- New railings featuring steel and wood construction
- Asian landscape, including a rock garden
- Solar-powered lights for landscape
- Zinc gutters and downspouts
The tenants in common of this row house wanted the home to be modern and uncluttered.
A bland dining room is transformed with an intimate, yet modern Asian design.(5 photos)
Natural and muted colors bring a modern, minimalist style to this rooftop deck.(2 photos)