Arturo's Positano Winter Sunset Recipe
Relax with this popular drink direct from sunny Italy. It's just right for a cold winter's night and may inspire dreams of a Mediterranean vacation.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
1 1/2 oz. Malibu coconut-flavored rum
1 1/2 oz. white crème de cacao
1/2 oz. Tia Maria
warmed whipped cream (the canned variety works)
warm chocolate syrup
freshly baked chocolate chip cookie (the refrigerated kind is fine)
- Warm up your can of whipped cream by immersing it in a pot filled with medium-hot water for three to five minutes. (Water should cover at least half of the can.)
- Combine Malibu, crème de cacao and Tia Maria in an old fashioned-style glass.
- Stir gently.
- Remove whipped cream can from medium-hot water and top drink mixture with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with hot chocolate.
- Serve with a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie on the side.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for a hot cider with rum, Chambord and seasonal spices.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for a dessert-like after-dinner cocktail that combines creme de cacao,...
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for hot spiked cocoa, perfect for Thanksgiving or holiday parties,...