22 DIY Locker Decorating Ideas + Organizing Tricks
Keep your locker chic and organized with easy decorating ideas you can do on a dime.
Locker #1: Neon Dreams
For those who can’t get enough color in their life, this bright, cheerful locker design is for you. The trick to making your locker colorful without going overboard is to pick one main color. For example, we used 60 percent teal decor, while the remaining 40 percent was balanced with other bright hues. This will add a cohesive yet fun look to any drab locker.
DIY Pencil Boxes
These pen and cell phone storage containers were upcycled from food boxes. The pen cup was a granola bar box, and the cell phone holder was a spaghetti box. You can personalize these to any size and shape that you need for all of your school supplies.
Make It: Cut any cardboard box into the size you need, then cover it with patterned paper. (It’s just like wrapping a present with one end open.) Glue a magnet onto the back.
Locker #2: Monochromatic Style
For the student who prefers modern minimalism, this chic black-and-white locker is full of DIY ideas to increase your productivity and organization. It's easy to shop for because anything that's black or white will coordinate with this look. A bunch of white binders, black notebooks and a few patterns here and there will perfectly pull this style together.
Locker #3: Chic Metallics
Make yourself smile every time you open your locker by decorating it with gold and silver accessories that are practical and super cool. And no metallic locker is complete without disco balls! Removable adhesive hooks will easily and quickly hang two disco balls from the ceiling of your locker.
Mini Cork Boards
Take a regular piece of corkboard and cut it into small squares. Use double-stick tape to attach the cork board to the inside of your locker. Pin notes from friends and assignment reminders. It’s even better when you use fun, metallic push pins. Plus, a few push pins can double as hooks for keys.
- 10 Decorating Ideas for Kids' Rooms
- 65 Chic & Functional Dorm Room Decorating Ideas
- 65 Chic Bedroom Decorating Ideas for Teen Girls
- 100 DIY Dorm Room Decorating Ideas
- 85 DIY Ways to Decorate Your Front Door for...
- Mudroom Lockers
- Everything You Need to Upgrade Your School Locker
- 42 Free, Printable Dorm Room & Locker Posters
- 10 Simple Ideas to Decorate the Office at Work...