Flower-Stamped Napkin Tutorial
Haeley Giambalvo of Design Improvided shows us how to get creative with celery sticks to create flower-printed napkins for spring.
By: Haeley Biambalvo at Design Improvised for the Chinet® brand
Sponsored content courtesy of the Chinet® brand.
- Chinet® Classic White™ dinner napkins
- Two celery stalks (i.e. bunches with bottom end attached)
- Acrylic craft paint in pink, peach, and green
- Small paint brushes
1. Use a knife to cut off the base of the celery stalk, leaving a few inches. You can use a rubber band to hold the base together to create a flower shape.
2. Use a paintbrush to add craft paint to the top of the cut stalk.
3. Stamp onto a napkin. Repeat with a second stalk in another color. Re-apply paint to the celery stalk between each stamping.
4. Add some leaf details with green paint and a small brush.
5. You can stamp a whole set of napkins and add leaf details in minutes. Then, just let dry!
For more spring entertaining ideas, click here. And be sure to share your spring entertaining tablescapes with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with #MyChinetParty.
Chinet® and Cut Crystal® are registered trademarks of Huhtamaki, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.