Season 2, Episode 8

Here In Spirit: A Homeowner Tragically Dies Weeks After Working Up In Her Attic

Kelly and Cara thought they'd found the perfect home with enough space for their son, Ben. The home inspector mentioned there was mold in the attic, and being a natural Ms. Fix-it, Cara figured she could do the work herself. After living in the home for a year, Cara decided it was finally time to deal with the problem. Two days later she started having trouble breathing and after two weeks she passed away due to mold in her lungs. Mike Holmes steps in to investigate the attic and to finish the work that Cara started, making this home safe for Kelly and Ben.
See Tune-In Times

Previous Episode

A Tear in the Fabric: A Waterproof Membrane That Was Accidentally Cut Causes Water Damage in a Home

Next Episode

Five Alarm Chili - Part 1: After Her Home Is Set On Fire, Chili Fears She'll Never Be Safe Again

On TV

Fixer Upper

12pm | 11c

Fixer Upper

1pm | 12c

Fixer Upper

2pm | 1c

Fixer Upper

3pm | 2c

Fixer Upper

4pm | 3c

Fixer Upper

5pm | 4c
On Tonight
On Tonight

Fixer Upper

6pm | 5c

House Hunters

7:30pm | 6:30c

Home Town

8pm | 7c

Home Town

9pm | 8c

Rehab Addict

10pm | 9c

Rehab Addict

10:30pm | 9:30c

Bahamas Life

11pm | 10c

Bahamas Life

11:30pm | 10:30c

Home Town

12am | 11c

Rehab Addict

1am | 12c

Rehab Addict

1:30am | 12:30c

Bahamas Life

2:30am | 1:30c

Home Town

3am | 2c

Vintage Flip

4:30am | 3:30c
What's Hot
What's Hot

Home Town

New! Mondays at 9p|8c

NEW: Live TV

Don’t miss your favorite shows. Live stream HGTV now.

Follow Us Everywhere

Join the party! Don't miss HGTV in your favorite social media feeds.

Luxury Home Giveaways

HGTV Dream Home

A gorgeous coastal escape on Hilton Head Island, S.C.

HGTV Smart Home

A sophisticated home blending design with today’s top tech in Dallas, Texas

HGTV Urban Oasis

An amazing renovation in Cincinnati, Ohio.