Shop Our Favorite Products With New On-Site Checkout
Buying products hand-picked by HGTV editors just got a little bit easier.
As shopping editors, we’re always looking for trending products and the latest deals — from the best sheets to must-buy gadgets we saw on TikTok — and sharing those picks with our fans. Now, we’re making it even easier for you to shop our favorites with on-site shopping, so you can click to buy products without ever leaving HGTV.com. Just load your shopping cart with products from various retailers, continue perusing the site while items wait in your cart, and then check out all at once.
Got questions? Here are some answers:
- You can still access important vendor information like shipping and returns policies from our site. Just click on the product in an article to learn more.
- Not all of our shoppable content can be added to your cart. If you click on a product available for on-site checkout, it will say “Add to cart.” Feel free to keep shopping from items that click over to retailers.
- If you close a tab accidentally, just come back and your products will be there in your cart. No problem.
- Individual merchants will ship products, so if you order from multiple vendors, expect multiple packages to arrive at your doorstep.
- As with all of our shopping content, we may receive money from links on our site.
If you have other questions about on-site shopping, just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy shopping!