Outdoor Kitchen Designs
The interest in outdoor designs has heated up in recent years. Building an outdoor kitchen means not only factoring in space for grilling, but also creating room to accommodate family meals and entertain friends.
Finding the perfect outdoor kitchen design for your space can feel overwhelming at first.
Start by narrowing down your outdoor kitchen design ideas by culling your stack (or pin boards) of outdoor kitchen photos. Choose images that share a common thread, whether it's a specific surface, built-in grill configuration or seating area.
Next, share those outdoor kitchen pictures with a company specializing in outdoor kitchen designs to establish a layout that will work within your space requirements and budget.
Ultimately, you'll want to go beyond the basics of simply sheltering your investment from the elements and using durable weather-resistant materials and quality equipment.
Building a fully functioning kitchen requires just as much forethought as creating the one indoors, from connecting utilities and creating functional zones (hot, cold, wet and dry) to providing room for traffic clearance or elbow room for eat-in counter seating.
- Selecting Outdoor Kitchen Flooring
- 7 of Our Favorite Outdoor Cooking and Dining Areas
- Outdoor Kitchens: Grilling and Chilling in the Great Backyard
- Create a Budget Outdoor Kitchen With These 10 Finds
- Maximum Home Value Outdoor Living Projects: Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Kitchens: 10 Tips for Better Design