Shoe Storage Cabinet Options
Shoe storage cabinets can provide attractive organization alternatives.
If you're looking for long-term shoe storage, consider shoe cabinets. Not only can you buy them new, you can create a custom look with vintage furniture, shelves and standing lockers.
While many shoe cabinets have open shelving, you can also install a shoe caddy with dividers for individual pairs.
Keep the look clean with doors either swinging or drop-down – and consider attaching them to the wall, to make them more secure and to create more space in hallways and other tight spaces.
Modular storage drawers, available in wood, laminate and metal, offer a more modern look.
Shoe caddies are also available in affordable options in a variety of styles and materials.
See also: Closet Planning Guide
- How to Build a Closet Storage Unit
- Armoires and Wardrobes: Closet Storage Ideas and Solutions
- Best Uses for Rods and Racks
- Clothes Racks and Portable Closets
- Wire Closet Shelving and Organization Systems
- Closet Storage Baskets