Closet Storage Drawers
Closet storage drawers are a great way to organize everything in your closet, from socks to sweaters. You can choose a more expensive and permanent, built-in closet system or choose budget-friendly modular or standalone versions. Many coated-wire and melamine systems have tracks for either wire drawers or solid drawers. Modular storage cubes, cubbies, drawers and shelves are easy to assemble and can be mixed and matched to fit specific needs.
Shop This Look
Labeling drawers with words and pictures can be a fun way to encourage children to keep their belongings organized. Drawers in children's closets should be easily accessible so that they can keep their belongings neat and tidy. Make full use of your shelves with sliding shoe and accessory racks.
See also: Specialty Closet Features
- Give a Tired Outdoor Wood Chair a Tropical Update
- Colorful Deviled Eggs Recipe
- How to Give Your Kitchen Cabinets a Makeover
- This Ice Cream Float is Part Iced Coffee, Part White Russian and All Delicious
- Creative Ways to Announce Your Move
- Can Technology Ease Your Holiday Stress?