4 Free, Printable Country Christmas Cards
Send warm, cozy greetings to friends and family this holiday season with one of our farmhouse-inspired downloads.
- our free, downloadable designs (links below)
- letter-sized cardstock (8-1/2" x 11")
- A7 envelopes (5-1/4" x 7-1/4")
- scissors, paper cutter or craft knife
- ruler (optional)
How to Print
Printing your own Christmas cards will definitely save you some much-needed holiday cash. But is it worth it if they don't look good? To ensure the highest quality prints, follow these tips:
- Choose the heaviest cardstock your printer can handle. We linked a good-quality, 80 lb. paper in the materials list above (which is about the heaviest most inkjet printers can handle) but anything above 65 lb. will usually give you a good result.
- Each of our downloads has a guide box for cutting, but if you don't trust your scissor skills, use a paper cutter or place a ruler on the guidelines and cut with a sharp craft knife.
- Once cut, your card should fit any standard A7 envelope.
All that's left is to choose your favorite design and spread some holiday cheer! Click the link under each image to download.