20 Signs You're Obsessed With the Holidays
Let's be real - you can't get enough of the holidays, and you don't care who knows about it.
1. You have a dedicated shelf in your closet for Christmas-scented candles, and your house smells like a delicious cinnamon bun.
2. You’ve tapped out all the standard Christmas music stations, so you’ve started listening to Christmas favorites in different languages.
3. You wear a Santa hat to yoga class.
4. You choose a new color scheme each year for your Christmas cookie tins.
5. Dogs are included in holiday photo shoots, right? We say, definitely yes.
6. You’ve been perfecting your eggnog smoothie recipe since Labor Day. Yep, eggnog smoothies are a thing now.
7. You’ve renamed the attic "The Christmas Storage Space".
8. Your Christmas tree ornaments are more organized than your jewelry collection.
9. You physically cannot answer the question, "How many Christmas trees are too many?"
10. You’ve canceled all of your magazine subscriptions, but you have a stack of Christmas recipe magazines dating back to the '70s.
11. You have an inexplicable romantic crush on the Grinch. Yep, that Grinch.
12. You’ve seriously considered moving furniture into a storage space for the month of December to accommodate all of your holiday decorations.
13. Speaking of your ornament collection, you love them more than certain members of your family (who shall remain nameless).
14. You always have 10-12 wrapped Christmas gifts on deck — just in case.
15. You’ve been called the Christmas Gift Whisperer by more than one friend, and you wear the badge with honor.
16. You’ve been known to spend more money on wrapping paper than the gift.
17. Nobody in the history of ever has regifted any of your white elephant presents.
18. You create a formal Google doc for your kids to submit their Christmas gift wish lists each year.
19. You don’t think any Christmas sweaters are ugly. Not a one.
20. Your elf never sits on a shelf. He or she has a spot on the sofa like the rest of the family.
Try these 13 ideas for spending the day alone (or with friends).
We all have an Instagram lover in our life. (The one that always remembers to take photos.) These gift picks are for them (or you).
Plus, we had to know his favorite emoji.
The holidays have never sparkled this bright! Make this glam decor using cardboard boxes and a lot of glitter.
Everything has a clear, defined place. With a label.
Finish your holiday shopping with heart-warming choices that benefit those who need holiday cheer the most.
This fun treat will put a little pep in your step. Caramel corn gets a jolt from coffee, making it a hit for the holiday season. Package the "pep-corn" in tubes covered with our free printable template for a one-of-a-kind homemade gift.
There's still plenty of time to add Christmas' classic flowering plant to your decor.
Here are some quick and easy ways to give your holidays an instant shine.
See how HGTV Magazine puts together their annual holiday gift guide, plus get hand-picked gifts from an expert shopper.