Snowglobe with Handmade Glass Sculptures
Materials and Tools:
large piece of glass
1. Cut out glass pieces from large piece of glass.
2. Glue chair pieces together with silicone.
3. Cut stringer glass for chair stripe embellishment.
4. Use glass powder to draw sunglasses on table.
5. Lay fronds into desired shape, sift brown color onto trunk.
6. Place in kiln along with other pieces and heat to approximately 1500 F degrees for about 40 minutes.
7. When cool, lay fiber paper in desired shape in kiln and place palm fronds on top to slump into desired shape, along with
umbrella pieces. Fire kiln to 1250 F degrees.
8. Glue pieces together. Next glue finished pieces to base of globe.
9. Fill with water and glitter and seal.