Project for Kids: You've Got Mail
Materials and Tools:
feathers, buttons and doo-dads
dry wall screw anchors
1. Purchase a standard mailbox from your local hardware store. (The size of your mailbox depends on where you will place it in your home.)
2. Decorate your message box with pottery paint, glitter, foam, colored paper or anything that inspires you.
3. Paint your name or create your own room address on your message box.
4. After you finish decorating your message box, pick a place you would like to have it, inside or
outside of your room.
5. Ask an adult to screw your mailbox in its new spot. Now you can start sending and receiving your own personal mail from friends and family.