Leopard-Print Tree Skirt
Materials and Tools:
3 yards of leopard-print fabric
3 yards of red ribbon
hook and loop tape
1. Decide the size you would like the tree skirt to be (this skirt measures five feet in diameter).
2. Fold your yardage in half, then half again.
3. Create a compass with a pencil and six inches of string.
4. Attach the string to the corner where the fabric has two folds and draw a curve onto the fabric to create the circular shape.
5. Measure the diameter of your tree trunk or tree stand and cut that size hole in the center of the fabric.
6. Cut a single slit from the inside fold to the outside edge of the fabric.
7. Fold the ribbon over the edge so that it's even on front and back and sew it on.
8. Attach the hook and loop tape to the slit so that the tree skirt can be closed around the trunk.
Courtesy of Etsy.com