Keepsake Photo Pendant/Pin
Project by Kim Hunter from Philadelphia, Pa.
Kim's unique work expresses the quirkiness and uncertainty of life by combining elements of collage, photography, printmaking, painting and decoupage. She employs several craft processes to make keepsake photo pendants.
sanding attachment for drill
1. Score plain white ceramic tile to size of pendant. Break apart.
2. Sand the tile to give it some texture to make it easier to glue.
3. Cover tile with decoupage glue and add image. Allow to dry.
4. Put on goggles. Use cordless drill with sanding tool to sand edges of tile.
5. Glue pendant to tile with heavy-duty glue. Glue pin back to tile for pin.
Web site: www.photoeye.com/kimhunter