How to Make a DIY Holiday Garland
Show off your holiday spirit with this fun DIY project from HGTV Magazine.
- Click here to download the letter templates. Print out the templates.
- Hot-glue two 8-inch-by-11-inch sheets of felt together in each color. (Doubling up the felt allows for thicker letters that won’t curl up when they’re hung.)
- Tape the letter templates to the felt sheets, and cut out the letters. If you’re making two letters the same color, you can fit both templates on one felt sheet.
- Cut clear plastic drinking straws into 1-inch pieces, and hot-glue them to the top edges of the back of the letters, making sure the straws are not visible from the front.
- Starting with the letter M, string mini tinsel garland through the straws for hanging.
Show off your holiday cards with this fun DIY project from HGTV Magazine.
Add instant holiday cheer with these non-cheesy pillow ideas.
Spruce up your holiday tree with this adorable DIY project from HGTV Magazine.
When it comes to Christmas music, the Flip or Flop star likes to mix things up a bit.
Trade out the traditional red-and-green color palette for a more bold and modern look.
Learn how to craft a Christmas tree from pompoms then attach it to a plain sweater to make festive holiday wear.
Because who couldn't use a little extra cheer in their mailbox?
See what's in our editors' holiday movie queue, plus grab 15 delicious recipes for your marathon watch parties.
Because your friends have been to enough gift swaps this month.
Deck the halls with boughs of eucalyptus.