How to Make a Confetti Fused-Glass Cuff Bracelet
Make a colorful glass bracelet that fits snug across your wrist using this fused glass technique.
Materials and Tools:
clear glass sheets
frit glass of many colors
silver cuff wire
- Place a layer of thin glue on a clear glass sheet. Sprinkle frit glass pieces onto the sheet, covering the entire sheet.
- Fuse frit and clear sheet together in kiln for 24 hours.
- Remove fused multicolor sheet from kiln and cut to size for bracelet using glass cutters and nippers. Cut clear glass to size for bracelet.
- Glue brass findings with hoops in between frit glass and clear glass.
- Fire in kiln for 24 hours. Remove from kiln.
- Attach cuff wire with pliers to the brass hoops.
Learn how to create a one-of-a-kind pendant by using fused glass.
Add handmade flair to your hair with this fused glass barrette project.
Step-by-step instructions for making these colorful accents.
Make a one-of-a-kind dichroic glass necklace pendant with this simple fused glass technique.
Create your own unique lampwork glass beads for a colorful, leaf-inspired necklace.
Make a personalized bracelet using photos of family, pets or places you love with this easy shrink plastic project.
Stamp and style precious metal clay ovals to create this delicate bracelet.
Make a stylish, fused-glass watch using dichroic glass and decals.
Turn your own graphic artwork into a beautiful necklace pendant.
Make a playful yet well-crafted pair of earrings using multi-colored dichroic glass, accent beads and gold-filled wire.