How to Make a Beaded Leather Purse
Forget designer leather handbags — design one yourself.
Materials and Tools:
two strips of ribbon for handles
scissors or fabric cutter
1. Draw the shape of the exterior of the bag on the leather and cut it out.
2. Trace the exterior of the bag onto the lining.
3. Stitch the exterior and the lining together.
4. Cut out different shapes from other scrap leather and glue them onto the front of the handbag, along with beads.
5. Attach one end of each strip of ribbon in an appropriate place to serve as handles. String beads onto the ribbon and attach the other ends to the bag.