How to Create a Snowy Candle Centerpiece
Materials and Tools:
2 large white glittering tree-shaped candles
2 small glittering white candles
2 medium glittering white candles
1 large glittering white candle
4 tall champagne flutes
several strands of beaded crystal garland
small clear, white or silver glass balls
large clear, white or silver glass balls
2 bags of artificial snow
1. Place two large white tree-shaped candles approximately 16 inches apart in the center of a server, console or dining room table.
2. Place the tall champagne flutes in a staggered row behind tree-shaped candles. Surround champagne flutes and tree-shaped candles with artificial snow.
3. Fill champagne flutes two-thirds full with snow. Arrange small, medium and large glittering white candles around tree-shaped candles and in front of champagne flutes, place the smallest candles toward the front of the arrangement.
4. Next, add clear or silver ornaments to the arrangement, nestling them into the snow.
5. Drape beaded crystal garland from champagne flutes; tucking the garland ends into the snow in each flute. To help hold the garland in place, pile small silver, clear or white glass ornaments in the top of each flute.
6. Sprinkle more snow on table around the base of the arrangement to resemble a snow drift, light candles and enjoy the simple, elegant and frosty centerpiece.