Dog's Christmas Stocking
Santa's coming, but don't forget your best friend when hanging the stockings by the chimney with care. Easily create this festive felt stocking to stash your dog's Christmas morning treats and toys.
Materials and Tools:
4 sheets of craft felt
1 sheet of white tissue paper
3" piece of ribbon
sequins, buttons or other embellishments
- Draw a simple bone shape onto a sheet of tissue paper to create a pattern. Cut out the pattern and pin it to the felt. Cut two of each felt piece, one for the front and one for the back of the stocking.
- Cut out smaller polka dot shapes from felt. Glue them to the front of the stocking with craft glue.
- Shape the piece of ribbon into a loop, center and stitch it onto the back stocking piece. This will create the stocking's hanger.
- Embellish the finished stocking by gluing sequins or button to the center of each polka dot.
- Topstitch the two pieces together to create the finished stocking.