Try This Grown-Up Twist on the Classic PB&J
The iconic PB&J sandwich taps into our fondest memories of childhood, from school lunches to family vacations. Pinstripes takes the three-ingredient childhood classic and reinterprets it for adults, with a sophisticated twist.
Tenderloin Peanut Butter + Jelly Sandwich
- mini brioche (3/4"-thick slices)
- clarified butter (1 oz per slice)
- 1.5 oz tenderloin medallion
- 1 teaspoon espresso crust
- 2 teaspoons raspberry preserves
- 2 teaspoons nut and seed butter
- 2 blueberries (for garnish)
- 2 raspberries (for garnish)
- 2 blackberries (for garnish)
1: Coat both sides of each piece of bread with butter.
2: Place on a panini press to get marks on both sides.
3: Cut the medallion in half, creating two equal-sized round pieces.
4: Place the crust on a skillet plate, and coat both sides of the meat with crust.
5: Place the meat on the grill and cook to medium rare.
6: Once the bread has clean grill marks, remove from the panini press.
7: On the inside portion of the bottom piece of bread, spread raspberry preserves over the entire slice.
8: On the inside portion of the top piece of bread, spread peanut butter over the entire slice.
9: Place the fruit on a skewer. (Do this for two separate skewers.) Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Pinstripes