Simple But Perfect Hostess Gifts
Return the favor of hospitality with these gift ideas.
- A guest book makes a nice hostess gift. Be sure everyone signs it before leaving the party.
- Bring an after-party pampering spa kit that includes items like gel and bath beads, candles, wash cloth, cream and eye mask. Make sure to include a special thank-you note.
- A book of questions is another great idea to bring when going to a dinner party, especially if you are concerned about conservation lulls. These books are also a good way to get to know people.
- When visiting from out of town and spending time at someone's home, bring along an instant camera and take lots of photos of you and your hosts. Before leaving, assemble these photos in a small photo album. Give this to your host(s) as thanks.
- Bring something your hosts can enjoy later, such as a breakfast kit complete with a pancake mix, real maple syrup and great napkins. Wrap it in a colorful dish towel.
Add some modern flair to your holiday packages with handmade embellishments like inexpensive jewelry findings and (free!) printable ornaments.
Two fresh ideas for wrapping pretty holiday presents that will impress everyone on your list.
Give new life to last year's Christmas cards by turning them into beautiful gift bags.
Bring the outdoors in with this stylish (and free!) pinecone gift-wrap embellishment.
Create a personalized holiday name tag with the simplest of materials.
A ribbon rose and pearl topper will give a gift an elegant flourish.
Make an art out of gift-giving by turning fabric scraps into beautiful bags.
HGTV Magazine asked some of your favorite HGTV stars to design holiday gift tags. Print them out for your presents!
Make the wrapping and packaging as special as the present itself.
During holiday entertaining, bring creativity with these simple gift ideas.