Make Chandeliers and Table Settings Sparkle
Use unusual items and colors to decorate chandeliers and tables for the holidays.
Here are some ideas for nontraditional table settings for your dining room:
- Start with a sheer floor-length tablecloth and divide the table into four sections with beautiful sheer lime ribbons placed perpendicular to each other. This is a lovely way to separate the place settings and add visual interest to the skirt of the tablecloth.
- The next layer to the table is the napkins with ornaments attached with ribbons used as napkin rings that are also guest gifts. If desired, use a paint pen or glitter glue to include guest initials.
- Address the centerpiece once the place settings are in position and determine what height, size and shape is appropriate.
- The final touch of sequins or stamped holiday shapes sprinkled all over the table adds even more sparkle.
- To give the chairs a holiday twist, place them with their back toward the table. In this position, the host and hostess can add beautifully wrapped gifts to the seats for the lucky diners.
We’ve dreamed up two fun ways to deck out your table this season: One vintage, one modern.
Here's how to create larger-than-life holiday ornaments for display.
Here are some tips to create ornaments to make each season memorable.
Setting the table for Thanksgiving guests need not be a chore. Check out our tips for setting either a formal or informal holiday table.
Paper and plastic can truly set a summer table in style.
Wow your holiday guests with these unique Thanksgiving table decor ideas straight from the depths of YouTube.
Add a touch of holiday glamour to your dining or entry table.
Turn our free printable sleigh template into personalized place cards for your Christmas party.
Make meals an event by creating a memorable tablescape.
Create a ribbon chandelier to display your Christmas ornaments.