Season 2, Episode 8

Here In Spirit: A Homeowner Tragically Dies Weeks After Working Up In Her Attic

Kelly and Cara thought they'd found the perfect home with enough space for their son, Ben. The home inspector mentioned there was mold in the attic, and being a natural Ms. Fix-it, Cara figured she could do the work herself. After living in the home for a year, Cara decided it was finally time to deal with the problem. Two days later she started having trouble breathing, and after two weeks she passed away due to mold in her lungs. Mike Holmes steps in to investigate the attic and to finish the work that Cara started, making this home safe for Kelly and Ben.
See Tune-In Times

Previous Episode

A Tear in the Fabric: A Waterproof Membrane That Was Accidentally Cut Causes Water Damage in a Home

Next Episode

Five Alarm Chili - Part 1: After Her Home Is Set On Fire, Chili Fears She'll Never Be Safe Again

On TV

Flea Market Flip

7:30am | 6:30c

Flea Market Flip

8:30am | 7:30c

Flea Market Flip

9:30am | 8:30c

Flea Market Flip

10:30am | 9:30c

Flea Market Flip

11:30am | 10:30c

Flea Market Flip

12:30pm | 11:30c
On Tonight
On Tonight

Beachfront Bargain Hunt

8pm | 7c

Caribbean Life

9:30pm | 8:30c

Island Life

10pm | 9c

Island Life

10:30pm | 9:30c

House Hunters

11pm | 10c

Caribbean Life

12am | 11c

Caribbean Life

12:30am | 11:30c

Island Life

1am | 12c

Island Life

1:30am | 12:30c
What's Hot
What's Hot

Flip or Flop

All New! Thursdays 9|8c

NEW: Live TV

Don’t miss your favorite shows. Live stream HGTV now.

Follow Us Everywhere

Join the party! Don't miss HGTV in your favorite social media feeds.

Luxury Home Giveaways

HGTV Smart Home

A Southwestern-style home in Scottsdale, Arizona

HGTV Urban Oasis

A cozy Craftsman-style home in Knoxville, Tennessee

HGTV Dream Home

A gorgeous remodel on St. Simons Island, Georgia