Small Bathroom Vanities
Bathrooms are often tight spaces, which is why small bathroom vanities can be an efficient and attractive solution for your storage and primping needs.
Your first consideration when choosing a small bathroom vanity will be whether you want it to match the prevailing style of your bathroom or take a slight (or radical) style departure. Because vanities are often a focal point of the bathroom but also stand alone to some degree, they can be a great way to express your design personality with unique styles and bold colors. So if your bathroom style is contemporary, you might consider a small vanity with a more rough-hewn, vintage look; conversely, in a traditional bath space, consider a sleek, modern small bathroom vanity.
If space is at a premium in your bathroom, you may even want to consider placing your small bathroom vanity in a corner. Corners are often unused spaces, but angling a small vanity into one can make great use of all the available space in the bathroom and provide you with a petite refuge for your primping rituals.
- Bathroom Vanities
- Bathroom Vanity Tables and Furniture
- Double Vanities for Bathrooms
- Bathroom Vanity Sinks
- Single-Sink Bathroom Vanities
- Corner Bathroom Vanities
- Unfinished Bathroom Vanities and Cabinets
- Bathroom Glass Vanities
- Serene Master Bath Retreat
- Zen Arts and Crafts Master Bathroom
- Small Bathtubs: Ideas and Options
- Asian-Inspired Contemporary Bathroom
- Make a Chic Bath Caddy for Guests
- A Basic Guide to Bath Towels