Packing a Baby Bag
Be ready for every possibility, including emergencies, with this checklist.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Be prepared for whatever the day might hold by keeping your baby bag stocked with all the necessities. It’ll help you get out the door faster, too. Here’s what to pack:
• At least five diapers. A baby can go through several in just an hour.
• Scented bags for carrying dirty diapers. These will keep odors at bay for a few hours until you can dispose of the bag.
• Diaper wipes.
• An extra top for you in case of a spill.
• A changing pad, since a lot of places don’t provide them.
• Bottles with pre-measured formula. Simply add bottled water to the bottle and shake well when the baby is ready to eat. It doesn’t have to be warm.
• A jar of food.
• A spoon.
• A bib.
• A bag of snacks, such as dry cereal.
• An insulated ice pack to keep pre-mixed formula from souring.
• A burping towel.
• A change of clothing for the baby in case of accidents.
• Your physician’s phone number.
• Fever-reducing medicine.
• Immunization card.
Learn a simple way to fix a loose banister. Follow these step-by-step instructions from Don't Sweat It host Steve Watson.
Can a relocated family find a house big enough for all their stuff?(video 04:23)
Give your old household items a new purpose, while decluttering and organizing your home at the same time.(20 photos)