Exploring the storage options for these all-important accessories.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Too many purses, too little space? Check out these suggestions for storing them.
• Hang purses from a shoe rack installed on the outside of a closet door. This rack also works well for hanging scarves and necklaces.
• Hang a tie/belt hanger in the closet and load it up with purses so that they hang at eye level. Since they'll be off the floor, purses will stay clean and dust-free.
• A plain hanger can accommodate a few purses, one with a long strap and one with a shorter strap.
• Hang purses on a stacked pants hanger.
• Install a tension rod at the back of a closet and hang out-of-season or infrequently used purses from "S" hooks.
• Store off-season bags in a larger bag or a small piece of luggage.
Try these seven bedroom organizing tips that are sure to help you rest easy.
Check out these four organized closets by professional organizers and interior designers, and discover the best closet...(5 photos)
Organizing kids' rooms can be difficult, but these storage solutions and kid-friendly organizers are up to the challenge.(5 photos)