Exploring the storage options for these all-important accessories.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Too many purses, too little space? Check out these suggestions for storing them.
• Hang purses from a shoe rack installed on the outside of a closet door. This rack also works well for hanging scarves and necklaces.
• Hang a tie/belt hanger in the closet and load it up with purses so that they hang at eye level. Since they'll be off the floor, purses will stay clean and dust-free.
• A plain hanger can accommodate a few purses, one with a long strap and one with a shorter strap.
• Hang purses on a stacked pants hanger.
• Install a tension rod at the back of a closet and hang out-of-season or infrequently used purses from "S" hooks.
• Store off-season bags in a larger bag or a small piece of luggage.
Space-saving strategies and inexpensive storage can help you "think outside the closet" when tackling linen closet...