All-Natural Anti-Aging Products
How to fight lines and wrinkles with seaweed and other ingredients from nature.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Slow the hands of time with a little help from Mother Nature. These skin-care ideas incorporate only natural ingredients.
nori (seaweed) sheets (available at markets and health-food stores)
1. Start with a clean face. Add two or three drops of lavender oil to a large bowl of spring (not tap) water.
2. Cut holes in a sheet of nori for the eyes, nose and mouth.
3. Soak the nori in the scented water for about a minute to soften.
4. Place the wet nori sheet on your face and let it dry for about 15 minutes. Marine algae neutralizes and tones the skin while it softens wrinkles.
Rose water, available at pharmacies and health-food stores, is a delightful natural astringent that's wonderful for treating dry skin, toning and refreshing. Apply to your face with a cotton ball to remove excess makeup. Witch hazel is a good alternative to rose water.
½-ounce almond oil
½-ounce grapeseed oil
1 capsule vitamin E (which gives the oils a longer shelf life)
1. To get the vitamin E oil out of the capsule, prick it with a straight pin and squeeze out the oil.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and decant into a bottle.
3. Shake before using, and squirt onto a cotton ball to apply.
Cut cleaning product confusion and save money by sticking to four basic cleaning products.
Want to go green on your next home improvement project? Take a look at Carter Oosterhouse's favorite eco-friendly (and often...(16 photos)
Shop sensibly and save money with these tips for choosing organizing products.