A home with an unfortunate boat-shaped deck gets turned around with new landscaping and a fresh new front.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Laurie Fried’s home is in a secluded spot on the woods. She has a great view but can’t enjoy it because the previous owners built an obnoxious deck that looks like the front of a ship and blocks her windows. Dull paint, bland landscaping and broken concrete steps add to her misery. Vincent Leger is going to turn this ship around by adding character, modern accents and creating a look that will make the home the main attraction.
- Remove the battleship deck
- Build trim around windows
- Change front door from second story to first
- Build small railing deck
- Install slate over existing steps
- Paint entire house
- Add new modern lights
- New landscaping including water feature
- New doors and windows
- New house numbers and mailbox
Both Kenneth and the couple can't wait to get cooking on this one-of-a-kind kitchen design.