A cluttered sunroom is refreshed with contemporary accents and comfortable furniture.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Design coordinator Summer Baltzer incorporates unique accessories such as decorative, yet functional baskets and boxes to create visual interest with color and texture. A new area rug gives definition to the new seating area.
She also creates individual Roman shades from bed sheets to provide subtle privacy while leaving the white window and door frames exposed for added architectural interest.
Wicker Furniture - $175 (thrift store)
Lighting - $150
- floral baskets (Lowe's)
- lighting kits
Console Tables - $66 (IKEA - Ingo, 11814)
Fabric - $60
- custom Roman shades (sheets: Macy's)
- wall art backdrops (fabric: Jo-Ann Fabrics - Dried herb 7280225)
Wall Art - $125
- framed photography (prints: Cost Plus World Market - 000000367199; frames: IKEA - Ribba, 50014976)
- art lights
Mantel Makeover - $200
- fire screen (Target: Home - 085100081)
- fireplace tools (Target: Home - 085100098)
Accessories - $220
- candles, storage boxes, baskets, rug (HomeGoods)
- wicker lamps (Wal-Mart: lampshade - Home, 070299280277; lamp: Home - 070299280840)
Project Total - $996
Jimmy Butterly wants his sunroom turned into an exotic escape where he can host intimate gatherings.(7 photos)