Maximize Kitchen Storage
Check out these ideas for easy kitchen organization.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Storage is always a big issue when redesigning a kitchen — here are some innovative ways to keep your kitchen necessities in order.
- Add another cutting surface to your drawer with a custom addition available with IKEA kitchens.
- Two-tier cutlery drawers make the most of a deep space by stacking a sliding compartment on top of the other.
- Deep, wide drawers are perfect for storing all of your pots and pans in one place.
- Drawers with fitted pegs keep the contents in place.
- A pullout compartment called an "arena" shelf is accessible from all sides.
- Lazy Susans are working even harder these days. Opening the cabinet door pulls the shelves in the corner over to the side where everything is within reach.
- Upper corner cabinets not deep enough for lazy Susans can be fitted with hinged doors to make the space usable.
- A circular island with storage below allows for creative use of space in the uniquely shaped doors.
Designer Cyndi Haaz creates a neutral kitchen with traditional style and plenty of storage.
Transform your small kitchen for maximum efficiency and space with clever small kitchen storage ideas that wrangle countertop...
Designer Cyndi Haaz creates a neutral kitchen with traditional style and plenty of storage.(5 photos)