Lighting Trends for the Kitchen
Since the kitchen is such a busy space it needs to be bright -- here are some ways to light it up.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- Install uplights on the tops of cabinets to highlight a high ceiling.
- Undercounter lighting is always a popular way to brighten countertops.
- Halogen lights inside a cabinet can showcase cherished collections.
- Task lighting is an important part of any kitchen design, whether it's over an island or counter. Installing a hood with built-in lights helps out when cooking at the stove.
- Don't forget dimmers when planning a lighting scheme.
Get inspiration and kitchen design ideas from these stunning, professionally designed kitchens — the finalists in the...(9 photos)
Three new sandwich-making supplies you cannot live without.(video 02:28)