10 Steps to an Organized Home Office
Your home office can be the most difficult room to keep clean. Follow these 10 simple tips to help declutter your space.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
5. Store in Containers
Store all your office supplies in containers, drawers, baskets and bins. Putting all these supplies out of sight will give your office a decluttered look.
6. Use a Label Maker
Invest in a good label maker and label your files, drawers and boxes for an easy way to organize your office. Whenever someone needs something, you will know exactly where it is.
Organize your office into categories, placing like items together. By doing this, your office will become more functional. For example, look in your mail drawer next time you need stamps.
- Stickies (sticky notes, tabs, stickers, etc.)
- Tools (straight cutter, staple, staple remover, hole puncher)
- Budget (checkbook, calculator, bill calendar)
- Writing Tools (markers, pens, pencils)
- Mail (envelopes, stamps, address labels)
- Labeling (labeler and label tape)
Planning separates the hapless house from the happy home. We've got four tools for keeping an organized and efficient home.
Defeat allergens: here's how to control the dust, mold, pollen and other contaminants that are making you sneeze.(10 photos)