How to Re-cover an Upholstered Chair
An old dated chair is given a new funky look with spray paint and fabric.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Tools and Materials:
needle nose pliers
1. Spray paint the frame of the old chair.
2. Remove the old upholstery trim using needle nose pliers.
3. Line up the new material to where you want it.
4. Begin stapling in the new material using a staple gun. Be sure to pull the material taught to avoid any wrinkles, but not too tight that it goes askew. Then using a razor, remove excess material.
5. Using a hot glue gun, attach a decorative trim around the edge of the newly upholstered pieces to cover up the staples.