Simple Carpet-Maintenance Steps
Caring for your STAINMASTER® carpet is easy. Follow these four steps and your carpet will feel great, look wonderful and last for years.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Courtesy of STAINMASTER® carpet
- Vacuuming removes dirt that dulls appearance
- Select a vacuum with good suction and strong beater bars, which brush the carpet and loosen dirt
- Change vacuum bags and filters regularly
- Treat your carpet well, and it will provide you with years of comfort and beauty
- Here are some strategies for minimizing the rough and tumble wear and tear of every day living
- Clean up spills promptly
- Take aim at stains with our comprehensive Stain Removal Guide
- Get your carpets professionally cleaned at least every 12 months, even if you clean them yourself in between
- Lighter shade carpet may require cleaning more often
- Professional cleaning methods include steam cleaning (known as hot water extraction), absorbent pad or bonnet cleaning, rotary shampoo, and dry foam powder
Everything you need to know about keeping your kitchen safe in 10 simple steps.
Installing new carpet not only enhances the beauty of a room but provides insulation, sound control, and a comfortable surface...
Your home office can be the most difficult room to keep clean. Follow these 10 simple tips to help declutter your space.