Makeover With Glass and Stainless Steel Accents
This couple's kitchen remodel turned into an exterior redo of the home.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Yana and Bryan Koffman are a fun couple with big plans. They started to remodel their kitchen and decided that they needed to expand to the exterior of their house. They have a bland front yard with no expression of their personality. They want a very sleek, modern design. That's where designer Kem Theilg comes in.
Here's how they accomplish it:
- replace windows with modern steel moldings
- paint house in bold dark shades
- install a stainless steel garage door
- remove corbels
- add new lights and house numbers
- install new door gate
- replace meter boxes with glass and stainless steel
- add planter boxes along the walkway
- lay new red stone walkway
Asparagus and Parmesan are at the center of this memorable salad.