Makeover With Glass and Stainless Steel Accents
This couple's kitchen remodel turned into an exterior redo of the home.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Yana and Bryan Koffman are a fun couple with big plans. They started to remodel their kitchen and decided that they needed to expand to the exterior of their house. They have a bland front yard with no expression of their personality. They want a very sleek, modern design. That's where designer Kem Theilg comes in.
Here's how they accomplish it:
- replace windows with modern steel moldings
- paint house in bold dark shades
- install a stainless steel garage door
- remove corbels
- add new lights and house numbers
- install new door gate
- replace meter boxes with glass and stainless steel
- add planter boxes along the walkway
- lay new red stone walkway
Learn how an artist experimented with materials to develop paintings using cement and glass.
Host Brooke Channon and the design team work together to re-create the look of a lackluster living room into a sophisticated...(7 photos)
Robin Paul welds a stained glass and copper amber panel.