Making Bricks Beautiful Again
A dated brick rancher gets a new look with new doors, fence, lights, paint and landscaping.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Todd and Cara Bunch are a young contemporary couple, with traditional tastes. They bought their 1970s ranch home because they fell in love with the brick detail. Unfortunately, the brick was falling apart and the tired theme was dated, both on the house and in the landscaping. Designer Yvonne Lane and landscape designer Brad Frasier are taking on the challenge of updating this traditional home while keeping the brick our homeowners love.
- Replace and match old bricks and siding
- New carriage style garage
- Fence (white picket, with two gates)
- New lights
- New front door, hardware, & sidelight
- Iron railing for porch and stairs
- Paint house and door
- New lawn and plants
- Playhouse was updated for daughters with leftover accessories from house
Computer consultant Stuart Rinzler needs help making his place functional again.