Lawn Mowers Features
Paul James points out how lawn mowers have come a long way in the past few years.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Here are just some of the cool features that many lawn mowers have available now:
- Both a conventional, or manual, starter as well as a turn-key starter
- A rechargeable battery
- Multiple ways of dealing with grass clippings: rear bagging, discharging through a side chute or mulching
- Self-propelled systems that automatically adjust to your walking speed
- Handles that fold down for easy storage
- Decks that adjust so you can cut the grass up to four inches high.
Robotic mowers can automatically mow your lawn once you establish the perimeter of your property with wire sensors. They sense obstructions and redirect paths if necessary. If a robotic mower accidentally tips over, the motor automatically shuts off. Extremely quiet, robtic mowers can also park themselves into recharging stations when it’s time to juice up!
Get tired of bending and stooping while you’re gardening? Try a handy little garden seat that allows you to work while reducing the strain on your lower back and knees. It rocks on a curved base to allow you to move in any direction. A cloth caddy on the side keeps tools conveniently close.
garden rocker (GB1200) - Vertex