Landscaping, Patio Room and New Trim
Designer Yvette Piaggio and landscape designer Kevin Ganley help the Borights bring some coastal flavor to their bland home. Highlights include new landscaping, repairs to the stone walkway and new fixtures.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Stephanie and Barry Boright just bought a Dutch colonial on a quiet suburban block, even though they dislike everything about its outside appearance. The look is a mishmash of stone, siding and slate roofing with old windows and crooked features.
- Remove overgrown landscaping and replace with new plants
- New covered porch featuring Brazilian ipe floors and faux slate roof
- Replace asbestos siding with Hardishingle siding
- New windows
- Repair the walkway
- New outdoor living and dining area featuring furniture and fabrics
- New accessories including house numbers, light fixtures and mailbox
Redesigners Lisa Skelley and Mindy Greenberg create an arrangement in a New York high-rise that shows off the beautiful view as...
Living room, kitchen get a more stylish and accommodating makeover.
Gravel, plastic and concrete are replacecd with redwood and granite.