Going from Drab to Fab
These homeowners get their hands dirty in order to clean up their home.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Homeowners Jeff and Gloria Tomback are perfectionists. They know what they want and will do what it takes to get it. With the help of designer Cathy Riordan they get their hands dirty to make their nice home wonderful.
Here's how they accomplish it:
- paint front door for a more welcoming feel
- stain driveway with a faux finish
- clean up landscaping
- add new light fixtures to the entry way
- add wisteria around the garage
- install a wrought iron side gate for an Italian look
- add decorative stone columns on either side of driveway
A drab bedroom is transformed into a colorful space for less than $500.
When Deborah Oropallo bought an old metal shop in West Berkeley, Calif., she planned on making it her art studio. Fourteen...
Designer David Bromstad takes on the challenge of updating an outdate kitchen into a beautiful contemporary space.(5 photos)