A Colonial gets a new look to the front yard with landscaping, a fountain, patio furniture and accessories.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Jeannette and Joe Malatesta live in a Colonial-style home with their two daughters, a chocolate lab, one corn snake and a crested gecko. While they've done several home improvements to the inside of their home, the front yard has been neglected and needs some sprucing up. Designer Mark Pellegrino has a design in mind that includes some bold decorative touches to the house that also reflect the colonial look, along with a clean, low-maintenance yard.
- Paint house, trim, shutters and gutters
- Replace existing columns with new columns
- Replace existing stained glass window with new glass window
- Slate and resurface front porch and steps
- Repair and cap existing retaining wall
- Add yard lighting and lights around the front door
- Add fountain, patio furniture and other accessories
- New landscaping
Make your front porch, walkway and front yard beautiful for visitors and passers-by.
A contemporary design for a master bedroom includes new headboard, bedding and dressers.
See why colonials -- our earliest style homes -- are considered the most enduring and adaptable.