A Colonial gets a new look to the front yard with landscaping, a fountain, patio furniture and accessories.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Jeannette and Joe Malatesta live in a Colonial-style home with their two daughters, a chocolate lab, one corn snake and a crested gecko. While they've done several home improvements to the inside of their home, the front yard has been neglected and needs some sprucing up. Designer Mark Pellegrino has a design in mind that includes some bold decorative touches to the house that also reflect the colonial look, along with a clean, low-maintenance yard.
- Paint house, trim, shutters and gutters
- Replace existing columns with new columns
- Replace existing stained glass window with new glass window
- Slate and resurface front porch and steps
- Repair and cap existing retaining wall
- Add yard lighting and lights around the front door
- Add fountain, patio furniture and other accessories
- New landscaping
British Colonial style is rich with dark woods, light walls and sophisticated accessories. Learn where the look comes from and...
This family's living room falls somewhat short of being the entertaining and relaxing space they would like. Kenneth Brown...(6 photos)
A traditional brick Colonial gets a sleek new look with a Japanese garden, wooden walkway, river rocks and stainless-steel...(6 photos)