How to Make Tiny Tannenbaum Ornaments and Garland
Decorate your home for the holidays with handmade ornaments, garland and sparkle snowflakes.
- By Carol Duvall
Filed under: Christmas Crafts, Christmas Decorating, Holiday Crafts, Holiday Decorating, Stamping, How To
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
1. Clean bottle cap if necessary. Place open edge side down and press needle tool into fluted edge. Push and twist it thru the metal to make a hole for the hanging cord.
2. Optional: Turn cap open side up and pound around the edges with a hammer to slightly flatten the sides.
3. Stamp a number of images small enough to fit inside bottle cap. Color and decorate with glitter glue as desired.
4. Punch out stamped image the exact size or slightly smaller than the bottle cap. If using a paper punch, place the punch upside down so entire image is visible when you punch it out.
5. Glue punched out image into bottle cap. Be certain to position it so the hole for the hanging cord is at the top.
6. Outline the outside edge of the punched out image with glitter glue.
7. If the top of the cap has printing on it, paint over it with a gold pen.
8. Add a hanging cord and hang on your Christmas tree.
Jamie makes incredible ceramic pieces. Many of her pieces have coiled pieces of clay in them. In this segment, she makes a clay...Advertisement
HGTV Inspiration Newsletter