How to Make Tiny Tannenbaum Ornaments and Garland
Decorate your home for the holidays with handmade ornaments, garland and sparkle snowflakes.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
1. Clean bottle cap if necessary. Place open edge side down and press needle tool into fluted edge. Push and twist it thru the metal to make a hole for the hanging cord.
2. Optional: Turn cap open side up and pound around the edges with a hammer to slightly flatten the sides.
3. Stamp a number of images small enough to fit inside bottle cap. Color and decorate with glitter glue as desired.
4. Punch out stamped image the exact size or slightly smaller than the bottle cap. If using a paper punch, place the punch upside down so entire image is visible when you punch it out.
5. Glue punched out image into bottle cap. Be certain to position it so the hole for the hanging cord is at the top.
6. Outline the outside edge of the punched out image with glitter glue.
7. If the top of the cap has printing on it, paint over it with a gold pen.
8. Add a hanging cord and hang on your Christmas tree.
Follow these steps from Linda Hess to make your own santa ornament.
Both easy and fun, this stocking has the brilliant sparkle of metallic gold lame' fabric. The fabric adds an unexpected bit of...
Follow these steps from Lois Parks DeCastro to make your own santa ornament.