How to Create a Snowy Candle Centerpiece
Create a simple, elegant and frosty candle centerpiece with champagne flutes, crystal garland and glass balls to illuminate your winter table.
Filed under: Christmas Centerpieces, Christmas Crafts, Christmas Decorating, Holiday Crafts
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
2 large white glittering tree-shaped candles
2 small glittering white candles
2 medium glittering white candles
1 large glittering white candle
4 tall champagne flutes
several strands of beaded crystal garland
small clear, white or silver glass balls
large clear, white or silver glass balls
2 bags of artificial snow
1. Place two large white tree-shaped candles approximately 16 inches apart in the center of a server, console or dining room table.
2. Place the tall champagne flutes in a staggered row behind tree-shaped candles. Surround champagne flutes and tree-shaped candles with artificial snow.
3. Fill champagne flutes two-thirds full with snow. Arrange small, medium and large glittering white candles around tree-shaped candles and in front of champagne flutes, place the smallest candles toward the front of the arrangement.
5. Drape beaded crystal garland from champagne flutes; tucking the garland ends into the snow in each flute. To help hold the garland in place, pile small silver, clear or white glass ornaments in the top of each flute.
6. Sprinkle more snow on table around the base of the arrangement to resemble a snow drift, light candles and enjoy the simple, elegant and frosty centerpiece.
Wow your holiday dinner guests with an eye-catching, nature-inspired gift box centerpiece. Because it's taller than it is wide,...
Create a sparkling and chic silver centerpiece to add style to your holiday table.
Putting together a beautiful holiday centerpiece doesn't have to be difficult or break the bank. This one is made up of a few...Advertisement
HGTV Inspiration Newsletter