Monogrammed Mirrored Place Setting
Set a stylish and personalized holiday table with these monogrammed coordinates -- a place mat, napkin ring, wine charm and coaster.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Monogrammed Mirror Wine Charm
Project by Eileen Hull.
1-1/4" circle punch
2 Plaid Paper Wardrobe coordinating print papers
3/4" wire hoop
1" mirror circle
Krylon red stained glass spray paint
Krylon spray adhesive
computer and printer
1. Cut two scraps of coordinating paper about 2 inches square. Spray back of one with adhesive and adhere other paper on top, wrong sides together.
2. Punch out a circle. Set red eyelet on top.
3. On computer, print in desired font on cardstock preferred initial about 5/8 inch tall.
4. Cut initial out of card stock with craft knife. Spray back with adhesive. Lay stencil on top of mirror circle and spray glass paint. Let dry and remove stencil.
5. Thread wire ring with red bead and mirror charm.
Tips: Make a set for the whole gang using each family member’s initials, or spray the last initial in all different colors. Tie them together with a festive holiday bow and package in a nice gift box, or use them as a decoration on a box of wine glasses.
Eileen's Web site: www.paperworketc.com
Designer Casey Noble dresses up a holiday table with a homemade monogrammed table runner made with simple sewing supplies and...
A patio table is made from cedar and has a rectangular planter sunken into the middle.
Bring style to your Fourth of July tablescape with handmade ombre table linens.