Monogrammed Mirrored Place Setting
Set a stylish and personalized holiday table with these monogrammed coordinates -- a place mat, napkin ring, wine charm and coaster.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Mirrored Monogrammed Coaster
Project by Eileen Hull.
4" red mat board square
2 coordinating Plaid Paper Wardrobe papers
3" mirror square
Krylon red stained glass spray paint
Krylon spray adhesive
computer and printer
1. On computer, print initial in desired font on card stock, about 2 inches tall. Cut initial out of card stock with craft knife.
2. Center initial and cut out a 2-3/4-inch square of the card stock. Apply spray adhesive to back of stencil and place on 3-inch mirror tile.
3. Spray stained glass paint evenly over initial and border. Let dry and remove stencil.
4. On 4-inch mat square, layer in decreasing sizes two coordinating printed papers. Adhere centered mirror square with double-stick tape.
5. Adhere cork square to back of coaster.
Designer Casey Noble dresses up a holiday table with a homemade monogrammed table runner made with simple sewing supplies and...
An old entry door and retro-style balusters come together to make a dining room table.
Easily refinish a dated or worn dining room table to give it a fresh look.