Monogrammed Mirrored Place Setting
Set a stylish and personalized holiday table with these monogrammed coordinates -- a place mat, napkin ring, wine charm and coaster.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Mirrored Monogrammed Napkin Ring
Project by Eileen Hull.
Plaid Paper Wardrobe 6" x 2-1/2" strip of paper
Krylon spray adhesive
1-1/2" mirror circle
Krylon red stained glass spray paint
adhesive-backed 7/8" square Velcro
1-1/4" circle punch
computer and printer
1. On card stock, print desired letter in preferred font about 3/4 inch tall.
2. Cut letter out of card stock with a craft knife and center cut-out letter in circle punch. Punch out.
3. Spray back of initial circle with spray adhesive. Center on round mirror.
4. Spray with red stained glass paint. Let dry. Remove stencil.
5. Fold paper in half lengthwise. Spray back of paper with adhesive and refold paper together.
6. Form into a ring. Adhere one side of Velcro to top underside of band and the other to the bottom so ring is secured.
7. With double-sided tape, stick mirror circle over top of napkin ring so juncture is concealed.
8. Add napkin.
Tip: If you are strapped for time and don’t want to cut your own, there are plenty of ready-made alphabet stencils available in craft stores! I won’t tell...
Make an elevated pet feeder table for your dog using MDF and a simple mosaic design.