Monogrammed Mirrored Place Setting
Set a stylish and personalized holiday table with these monogrammed coordinates -- a place mat, napkin ring, wine charm and coaster.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Monogrammed Mirror Place Mat
Materials and Tools:
12" x 12" beveled mirror tile
12" x 18" mat board
Krylon red stained glass spray paint
Krylon spray adhesive
3 patterns Plaid Paper Wardrobe 12" x 12" scrapbook paper
self-healing cutting mat
card stock for stencil
computer and printer
1. Cut one sheet of 12" x 12" paper in half lengthwise. Adhere each half sheet of paper to right and left sides of mat board, leaving space in the middle for mirror.
2. On the computer or by hand, print desired initial about 6 inches tall, in preferred font, on card stock. Cut out the initial with a craft knife on a self-healing mat.
3. Position stencil on mirror tile and cover remainder of mirror to prevent overspray. Spray the initial with stained glass paint. Let dry about 15 minutes.
4. Mask off everything except the bevel edges of the mirror. Spray evenly with stained glass paint, making sure to get the edges. Let dry. Remove stencil.
5. With double-sided tape, adhere mirror to backing board.
Tip: When using the stained glass spray, if you get paint where you don’t want it, carefully scrape off with a razor blade. To clean, wipe gently with window cleaner.
Designer Casey Noble dresses up a holiday table with a homemade monogrammed table runner made with simple sewing supplies and...